SANTA MONICA AUCTIONS is always considering consignments of secondary market modern and contemporary fine art of all mediums.
To sell an item at auction:
- REQUEST AN AUCTION ESTIMATE
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: CONSIGNMENT with an image of the work along with all other known details including: artist name, title, date, medium, size, signature/notations, provenance and any condition issues.
SMA accepts individual lots as well as entire estates of secondary market works and in some cases will also facilitate private sales.
- CONSIGNMENT TERMS
- SMA charges the seller a vendor's commission for each lot sold. There are no fees should the work not sell at auction.
- SMA will insure, photograph and catalogue your property free of charge.
- Seller is responsible for shipping the property to SMA (Santa Monica, CA) and (if unsold) return shipment.
- After the sale, all monies due to you shall be sent within 45 days. In the event a buyer fails to make payment or if the lot does not sell at auction, SMA will attempt to sell the work at the agreed reserve price for 45 days following the auction.
- Please contact us to discuss further. 310.315.1937 | email@example.com